Friday, May 3, 2013

Well here am I at the spa.  Noticed booking issues coming up on the 9th had to text Karen about it.  I have a brazillian wax booked at 4:00 and she booked a girl having a back treatment at the same time....that means the same room.

I should explain the spa...three treatment rooms.  One totally dedicated to airbrush tanning, one facial, one massage.  In the facial room I use my zero gravity chair.  The massage room is the only one with a table.  I can do waxing on the table but not the chair.  Needless to say, because of access to body parts.

This is not the first time double booking has happened on Karens part.  It isn't that hard to choose a resource for the type of treatment being provided.  She may have not been able to book the room so changed the resource.  Frustration on my end, she must change her appointment, mine has been booked for weeks, on April 12th is when it was booked.

No comments:

Post a Comment