Tuesday, May 7, 2013

This is a hard month

My Daddy is in the hospital, I may be getting kicked out of my home, and my boyfriend thinks I am up to no good.  I work at my spa from 8 in the morning until nine at night.  Then I go home and sometimes get some sleep, I tend to stay awake and worry.  I have many things to worry about, mostly financial.  It just seems like a snow ball effect.  There seems to be never enough money, I think I do cut edges and trim fat where possible.  I guess I should cut off more outflow and increase my sells.  That may mean moving back into my Mothers house. I would lose my boyfriend, cut my outflow, but increase my driving distance.  Well, I feel like I must make a decision soon being as I told Jodi my Landlady that I would let her know by next Thursday what we would be able to do regarding the house.   I am feeling overwhelmed.  Wishing I could find financing to help me with all the issues I am facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment