Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday may 3rd
Went to hospital my dads health is failing.  The doctor said normal loss of memory not Alzheimer's .  It only matters that he does not know who I am.
Yesterday Karen had a few clients in spa.  She was going to keep the money.  Payment for herself and the spa.  If I just gave her everything that she makes and kept nothing for the upkeep of the spa she would be happy.
    I could not give my mother eighty dollars to get her hair done.  I do not even have the money to get the gray out of my hair.  My sister bought lunch yesterday I cannot even feed myself..
    Well, enough time to get back to it.  Sylvia comes in today and has three massages.  I think I have a client today too.  I need to get on the phone and call at least 10 to twenty people.  I know I have one client tomorrow on Saturday .  There is a big festival in town this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment